Wednesday, April 9, 2008

hop hop hippity





It's Gage's favorite song (hop hop hippity) and her new favorite thing to do! The jumper is brand new today (in an effort to keep her off her very flat head) and she was all grins from the moment she jumped into it. Things are a whole lot busier these days (hence the fewer posts) but Gage has been very happy with Mrs. Chin and I'm back to teaching. I have my prep periods spread out throughout the day so have a chance to come home and feed her once and break up the long absence from my peanut. While I hate leaving her in the morning, there's nothing quite like walking into my living room after classes to see her light up and smile when she spots me. Rich, Gage and I have been back and forth to our new house... it's almost done! I've attached a few of the photos we took this weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, the house looks great! I can't wait to see it in May!