Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!




This marks the last day of spring vacation and the return to Deerfield from NH. My mom, dad, and I have been staying at Gran and Grandaddy's for two weeks and enjoying some ski time (my first trip to Cannon... I was passed off in the lodge), some hiking time with Matty and Heidi, some yummy dinners with EB and Karl, and a few brisk jogs (when the weather actually went above 30!) Yesterday I went to EB's to help burn a huge pile of wood. Dad was out with his leaf blower and diesel and Ella, Owen, and Deke showed up for the event (with their parents.) I even met a new New Hampshire friend, Bridget (and her parents). It has been a great and relaxing break (I even slept through the night twice I was so relaxed!) and I've had a chance to see my new home almost finished. My room is painted and the floor is going in next week! I've attached a few photos... One with my Auntie Aurelia at the burn pile, one of me in my hiking overalls ready to go to Squam, and a smiley one on Easter morning. I am still hating the bottle - my ploy to keep my mom from going back to work... but she says she'll have to anyhow. My sitter broker her ankle though this week so I get one more week with Mom/Dad (sort of being passed around the math and science center at school!) Happy Easter to everyone, Love Gage!

No comments: